Monday, February 12, 2007

~VaLeNtInE's DaY~a day for Fuzzi Snow,Jojo and Dudu

OMG,my first post!!I cannot believe that I actually know how to write a blog!!!I'm so touched!!*clap clap*

Well,as you all know,Valentine's Day is this wednesday.It's a day for us to express our feelings to our love ones.Yes,EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS TO OUR LOVE ONES.Fuzzi Snow truly understand the meaning of that,that's why she is sending me and Jojo flowers!!!This is what you don't see everyday.Although she seems to hate us in class,deep down inside her heart,she LOVES us a lot.

Okay,I better not crap so much or else I am sure that she will make sure that I no longer see daylight again.One last thing,NEVER hesitate to express your feelings to those you love.

So,hope that all of you enjoy and happy studying Chemistry!!!

8 comments:

Teddy said...

Dudu, you do realise Fuzzi is gonna torture you for this right?

流眼泪 said...

Well, very nice post!
Hey you going to tell Alvina that?
I hope you will like her flowers!
But she is also giving me I think!! But not Teddy!
=)

Teddy said...

Yala yala I'm very bad la Darren! Not worthy of you and Fuzzi's great flowers la!

I'm not as desperate as some people ok?

流眼泪 said...

Don't angry la!
I know you jealous
but Don't angry k
=)

Unknown said...

Guys guys,please don't be jealous k?Fuzzi is MINE!!!Don't even try to steal her away from me!!hahahahaha....

Btw,hope your AGM went well darren yap.

-fùzzï §ñów- said...

Now, where's my parang?

Unknown said...

Fuzzi,you dare to ask for a parang!!!WHERE IS MY FLOWER!!!!

Teddy said...

Enjoy study chemistry? I feel like dropping A Levels right this moment!!!