Sunday, February 11, 2007

Friday ~CNY Special/Celebration~

PM 4-ians,
This coming Friday is the last day of college before we break from CNY.
So I want to suggest that this Friday, 16/2/2007 we wear either red or pink to class.
I know we are having the chemistry test also... Good luck in studying!!

Kevin: can you inform the lecturers to do so!
Just to get the CNY mood on!!!

Btw do you guys realize that this year CNY is not very joyful.
I don't feel the CNY mood when i go for shopping or when i walk along the street!
It seem like even Valentine's Day is more popular than CNY!
That's just my point of view though!!

~流眼泪~

6 comments:

Teddy said...

OK...

-fùzzï §ñów- said...

yay! I'm gonna wear red... though, i think i need to hunt in my wardrobe again. -_-'

Anyways, weirdly, i feel that CNY this year has more celebration than Valentine's. Been hearing CNY songs in places since january itself.. lion dance.. red clothings etc etc. But compared to last time, definitely less CNY atmosphere.

Teddy said...

I wanna wear my new red shirt... However I'm prohibited from doing so...DANG!

So, let's be reddy red this Friday hohoho...

Well Fuzzi, if you can't find that red shirt of yours (Suddenly, I can't recall any memories of you in red before O_O!), you can always wear BLACK!!! Hohohoho!

Josephine said...

SAY YES TO PINK!!

Unknown said...

YES!!!!

流眼泪 said...

Wow!
Good respond!
Tell people about it k!!