Saturday, February 24, 2007

College Starting Soon!!!!!

I guess i shouldn't sound so happy.Okay,let me try again.College starting soon....*sob sob*

Well,I really had a great time during chinese new year.For those who are leaving for UK or Ireland,this would be the last year in the next 5 to 6 years time to celebrate CNY at Malaysia.So sad!!!hehe,but I suppose its an interesting experience though.

We(as in MY LOVE,Chern,Teng,Darren,Debbie and Cath) visited quite a few houses.I ate lots of biscuits at Chern's house.Teng's mum cooked the best spaggetti(Teng was so disappointed when her prince charming/my bro din turned up).And last but not the least,MY LOVE(Fuzzi Snow) played great organ.She really melted my heart!!!I guess everyone had a great time and it was really fun.

And COLLEGE STARTING NEXT WEEK!!Let us mourn for a while.....hehehe...

Anyway,hope that all of you had a great time and ENJOY college!!!

~dudu~

7 comments:

Josephine said...

OUR LOVE, Dudu, OUR LOVE!! Don't forget the Firefly Contract!! Even without Fuzzi's signature, it is STILL VALID!!

Unknown said...

Yea right.And you were the one who broke the contract first.

Josephine said...

WEI.. LOOK PROPERLY AT THE FIREFLY CONTRACT..

http://josephineng.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/scan100023.jpg

WHICH LINE DID I BREAK?? NONE!!!!

Teddy said...

I knew it!!! Firefly Contract is weakening! Fuzzi! It's time for you to try to break free hohohohoho!

Yer so nice! I'll make Fuzzi play organ again in the future. Must try listen to her playing organ! And Dudu, when are you gonna play violin for any of us? Wanna try listen to that oso!

流眼泪 said...

Haha!
Why argue when you can have diplomatic talk?
Haha! College is starting... This is going to be so fun!!
I LOVE GOING COLLEGE!
(going to get killed)
(sarcasm)
=)

Teddy said...

Darren dun so excited la, dun worry, I'll bring my parang tmrw!

Unknown said...

Lucasscott,VIOLIN?!
Haven touch it for nearly a year leh.I guess I can only play "bla bla black sheep" for you.hehe...(I bet Fuzzi will love it very much.Guess what she played a song just for me that day!!)