Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Terima Kasih!

Hey PM4-ians!

I'll just like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to all of you who contributed to the "Help a family" campaign in aid of the Johor flood victims. I really appreaciate it a lot and so do the flood victims I'm sure. Hopefully this contribution or ours is able to reach out to them and help them to repair their lives in many ways. I'm sure many of them are really touched with your generous support, including me! So thanks so much again! You guys rock! haha :)

4 comments:

流眼泪 said...

hey!!
doing good will have good karma!
I hope all of us that contributed will one day have good karma back!!
Good luck everyone!!

Teddy said...

Anytime Ikky, charity is good!

yoketeng said...

hey... it is our pleasure to help.. and should thank you instead for giving us the opportunity to help.. really appreciate what you have done and is really touched by your contribution to the flood victim... really veryyyyyyy nice of you.. oklah... shall treat you nicer and dun bully you so much to repay you on behalf of the flood victim.. so got good karma after all ha... hehe.. so yup... thanks again steph... really very kind of you.. cya!!:p

Unknown said...

My FIRST comment!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY~~~~ahahahhhahaa
I was really touched by the campaign.I felt really good about it.Thanks to you Steph for giving me the chance to feel so good!!!!