Friday, January 12, 2007

of beginnings and becomings

Just dropping by...

It's really scary how time flies. One year gone in a whisk. Friendships made, brains streched to its limits, new things learnt. I really didn't look forward to college. I didn't like the environment and I was cynical about the strength of the bonds that could be made in 1.5 years. But people can prove us wrong and right sometimes...

So I've learnt, live for the moment! Carpe diem! Sieze the beautiful day! Enjoy every moment we have with each other for now. We only live this life once. Make our lives matter. Embrace changes, something I didn't do and something which I regret not doing. I was too caught up grabbing on to rocks as the current of changes swept pass me. Yet I couldn't hold the current, and I missed the picturesque scenery of the journey on the waters.

So peeps of PM4, enjoy 2007! Cherish the moments and memories.
(Oh and please help me whack myself up when i'm not studying enough. Not too hard yah...)

=)

2 comments:

流眼泪 said...

Right!!!
You not studying enough?
Well I cannot hit you la!
Look at the difference in size!
Like mouse hitting an elephant!
=)

Teddy said...

I need that bang in the head as well haha!

Apparently only the nerd mouse studied hehe!

Happy weekends to everyone!