Friday, April 27, 2007

A Special Post Dedicated to Our Future Pilot---SANJAY!!

Dear Sanjay,

So you'll be leaving us.

I was thinking we should have something about you in our class's blog. Well, I guess I will talk about the supposingly "Farewell Party" we had on Friday. I was very touched when our classmates worked together to plan for the surprise for you. Yoke Teng made you the wonderful card, Chern wrote you the super nice poem, Alvina made you the box and the name (which is much more nicer than mine!! haha) and others who contributed some awesome ideas, and don't mention the part when I had to message your dad!! Oh yea, and the lecturers who turned up for the party, it's really sweet and nice of them. But I was quite disappointed that you didn't cry!! I did. (How could you?! I lost my bet!! haha)

Anyway, we hope that you love all the small surprises you had. It's not really grand, but it's from US. We'll definately miss you and will always be praying for you. Do keep in touch and don't worry,I'll give Ms Annie a hard time when you are not around..haha..(hope she doesn't see this)

We wish you the very best in life. Work hard for it and DON'T FLIRT (not even with guys).

Take care.

Lots of love,
dudu

4 comments:

Princess M said...

erm....im trying to be supportive with this blog...
its seems that only a few poor little souls keeps it updated...
sadnya...
er...ok...bye bye sanjay....
im not even sure if he'll read this.
dudu...u really cried ah?
....omg...

Unknown said...

Don't worry,I'll make sure he reads this.And yes,I did,that is after you guys left lar.
Come on,I'm quite close to him k.Who am I suppose to whack when he's not around (well,I still have Fuzzi Snow though...haha)
And what's with the "OMG"?So cold blooded lar you.No emotion one.haha...Anyway,post sth lar if you are free,like how nice is dudu..

Unknown said...

Hey guys and girls, I somehow could not post a new topic about leaving, so i decided to say it all in this comment. Well, Friday was truly an amazing day for me. My event was a success and after all that excitement, you guys had something bigger in store for me. As i walked into the classroom, my I was surprised but yet at the same time, my heart sank. I mean, just seeing everyone of you there for me, and not to mention, Mrs. Sukhdev ACTUALLY CANCELLING MATHS CLASS for my farewell..i mean we all know thats a really really rare thing to happen! The gifts you all made for me, every one of the gifts especially the whole aircraft, it was extraordinary! Honestly, it was just exceptional! No one has ever given me such a thing in my life and knowing how much i treasure aircrafts, it has become one of my most memorable gifts ever. Special thanx to yoke teng, yuet chern and alvina for those creative things and duo ying for all the effort she went through in messaging my dad!lol..and to everyone of you including all our lecturers, you've all been wonderful companions and friends at all times throughout my life in Taylors..i treasure everyone of you as a great friend and I really hope that you would all be able to achieve your goals and dreams in the near future. Thanx for everything guys, this was the best class i could have ever asked for. Keep having fun, and i hope to see you guys really soon!

Regards,
SANJAY THAKER

Janning said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!! this is my first time actually coming in here and also my first time posting something although it's just a comment. and all these is for whom? SANJAY! see? i'm such a sweet person aren't i? hope he reads this..someday, somehow.. hehe.

to my dearest sanjay thaker..a classmate i once had. which i now have lost. this is something i would like to dedicate to you. and right now, i would like to SCREW THE FORMALITY!! (is there such a word?) =)

so, SANJAY!!!! man i'm missing you already. believe it or not. though we're not close but well, i know you more than you think i do..=) actually, what i wanted to say, i've told u already so, nothing much to say here. just that, i miss you. and u already know that. haha. hmmm...bout dudu crying..well, i think at one point of time that day most of us felt like crying. i almost did! and i was really surprised bout that. i NEVER planned to cry. i never THOUGHT i'll cry. but damn! at a moment i almost did...and i was like...OH NO!!! i don't wanna embarrass myself in front of everyone and so i brushed off the thoughts and there..the tears were controled. though i did tear a bit. but not long enough for anyone to notice. =)

anyway..the whole point of this post is to say..

SANJAY WE MISS U SO MUCH LAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! sniff sniff.