Tuesday, May 13, 2008

=)

yes.. i know.. i should be studying..
but i just HAD to post this up.. really quick..
and it's my first time posting a youtube link.. so hope it works *cross fingers*

courtesy of cheng duo-ying(she gave me the link!) .. and the owner of the vid too,




i just can't stop laughing.. somehow, it reminds me of the time where duo-ying was screaming for no apparent reason in the ferris wheel.. my rxn was THE SAME.. (or worse)

not funny?
at least, it beats the why-did-the-chicken-cross-the-road joke eh..
AND the potato-falling-while-walking joke too. =.='
uhh.. rite???

cheerios~!

-alvina-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please not tarnish the reputation that I was trying so hard to rebuild ever since I left college?? Gone case la now..

But it's seriously veryyyyy funny the video!!

Teddy said...

LOL OMG so funny...