Monday, May 28, 2007

Latest update for Genting Trip

We will be staying at Apartment Ria

Really budget staying!
A pent house costs around RM 300 bucks per night
Erm... That's already extra... i Think can get lesser than that

Another thing is there is a package for the Genting trip

RM 42 per person
Inclusive of
1. Outdoor and Indoor Theme park ticket
2. Snow World
3. Set Lunch *it is a very simple one*
4. Ripleys believe it or not
5. animal kingdom
6. fly entertainment show... Something like that

Well, please tell me as soon as possible
I will be collecting a deposit of RM50

Calculation:
2 nights accomodation: RM 300 X 2 = RM 600
Assuming 20 pax... Each have to pay RM 30 for accomodation

Total is RM 72 *accomodation and package above*

Please be mindful that the package only have 1 lunch!
We have to include transport up, at least 2 dinner, 2 breakfast, 1 lunch extra...

BTW it is within walking distance from Ria to Genting...
(So we have to walk)

PEOPLE! I GOT SCOLDING FROM THAT AUNTIE WHEN I ENQUIRED THIS FOR YOU!
SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WASTE MY EFFORT!!

***Sorry, slight (VERY SLIGHT!) editing by Lucasscott, erm... Darren, it was really necessary :)***

9 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

hey darren.. really really thank you for yr effort.
if u dont want to call that lady again i can do it. =)
anyway last confirmation, whn is the date again? it's 26th to 28th right? i'm in. when to pay u??

流眼泪 said...

Yea 26 to 28
Pay me on the next paper

流眼泪 said...

Yea 26 to 28
Pay me on the next paper

Unknown said...

Yea...thanks a lot darren!!!!!!Really really sweet of you!!!!

Janning said...

till now i cant confirm if i am able to go or not. of course, i would love to go and i'm the one bugging the rest to go (ash, deepy, jo, steph etc)... but, it really depends. firstly, if i could afford it myself. 2ndly..if my parents would allow. so hmmm..a lot of obstacles. shall conquer them slowly one by one.. u guys go ahead and make the decision. if i can make it, i'll join u guys. if not, i'm so sorry. i've tried my best. =)

流眼泪 said...

Janning
I will pray for you!
It will be so much better with you!

Janning said...

who's liu yan lei? darren i supposed? haha thanks for praying wei. i will also try my best to go ya. i hope to go too. but well, everything is not under my control la. dont worry u guys can always go ahead without me. what do u mean by it's much better with me? lol. i make no difference la trust me. if i go i'll only be a big bully..haha.

Unknown said...

Come on...it's a CLASS TRIP!!!!The first and the last....really hope that everyone can make it.It would be fun!!

Janning said...

i also hope i can make it la. but "hoping" wont do much la..lol.